The palace already seems huge from the ground, let alone from air. It consists of 2 back-premises buildings connected with galleries with the main, palace part. It’s also surrounded with an 8 ha park and few ponds. It was built in 1789 for Józef Mikorski and his wife Krystyna. It belonged to houses of Potocki, Skrażyński and Grzybowski.
It’s a pity that such exotic things like: Egyptian temple, Chinese kiosk (Chinese arbour on the island), aviary, pond with a Canary island, bridges, sculptures or Egyptian armchair were all lost over the years.
The palace survived the war without damage and then it was militia’s seat and a school. It fell into negligence in the 70s when the school moved somewhere else. Today it’s a private property and will soon be adapted for tourism.