There was a renaissance court here in the second half of 16thcentury. It didn’t change much for the next 200 years. In 1744 it was expanded a bit, but the year 1785 was crucial as then, it was thoroughly reconstructed and turned into a classicist palace. Also, one of the first landscape park in Lower Silesia was established here. It has surrounded the palace ever since.
The building has two storeys and it’s build on a rectangular plan with one tower from the West and one from the South
Right now it houses the offices of Karkonosze Communes Union.