Actually, it’s a huge monastery complex consisting of: a monastery, church of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary, a cemetery, monastery’s farm and defensive walls with towers.
It was built in 1610 for Bernardines brought by Maciej Pstrokoński, the bishop of Przemyśl two years earlier. In this very place, Holy Mary and Saint Joseph were supposed to manifest themselves earlier on before one of Giedlarów village inhabitants, Michał the brewer (Tomasz Michałek). Present church was built in 1618-1628.
Basilica and the monastery seem like the most beautiful and valuable monuments from the verge of renaissance and baroque. We were absolutely enchanted.