We stop on one of the bridges over the channel. In the distance, we notice a thin, black stripe of calm water. It’s obvious that it’s not a river but an artificial stream.
The canal connects two lakes – Roś and Seksty. What’s important – it’s the longest channel in Mazury – 5250 metres! It was built in mid 19th century (1845-49) by the order of Frederic William IV.