That one wasn’t on our initial list, but it interested us as we were passing through, so we stopped by and flew our drone a little bit.
There’s not much information available about it, but we know that the church of Stanislavus of Szczepanów – formerly a protestant one – was built in 1860 or in 1873-74 as other sources point out. It was built from stone and grey slate and based on the emperor’s cathedral in Speyer. There used to be a prayer house here before.
Catholics who came from Kresy (Borderlands) took the church in 1945 since their own church of Peter and Paul suffered damage during the war. And that’s how it remained.